The Life Skills Coaching Program
This program is an intensive, effective, strengths-based, community-based case management program which motivates Substance Use Disordered individuals to engage in all phases of recovery
When do I need a Life Skills Coach?
When an individual with a Substance Use Disorder...
- Is on a waiting list for treatment
- Is transitioning from one level of care to a different level of care
- Is getting ready for discharge from treatment
- Is exhibiting a relapse warning sign
- Has had several treatment episodes without making long lasting gains
- Is making excuses for not attending therapy sessions
- Has exacerbating issues that muddy treatment goal waters
- Needs specialized support to get the help he/she requires
- Is in need of extra motivation to stay pointed in the right direction
- Is troubled by a social phobia and/or has difficulty navigating through daily life without the use of substances
- Has a co-occurring mental health disorder
- Has an ongoing medical issue